Monday, December 20, 2010

GIVANNI'S

This restaurant has AWESOME Italian food. I've enjoyed everything I've ever tried here. The pasta is fresh and everything is always cooked perfectly. I had the pasta la jolla the last time i was here and it was delish. It was fresh and flavorful. Next time I need to satisfy my Italian craving, i will def be coming back here.

POP'S ITALIAN BEEF

If you're ever walking around downtown in the ped mall, Pop's Italian Beef is a great place to stop and eat. It makes for a quick, cheap lunch and the people working are always super friendly. The italian beef with peppers is awesome and I highly recommend trying it.

MONICA'S ON THE STRIP

I'm a big fan of Italian food and have only eaten at Monica's a few times but it never seems to satisfy my craving. The last time I was here I ordered the lasagna. It was bland and somewhat runny. I was really disappointed because I didn't remember my previous experiences being so bad. The service was friendly but the food needs some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment