Thursday, August 26, 2010

Joseph's Steakhouse

                                                                       THIS PLACE IS A MUST!!!!!!


My parents came to visit me before school started this past weekend. I love when they come visit because they always take me out to eat at great restaurants. This time we ate at Joseph's Steakhouse on Friday night. I have been wanting to try this restaurant forever and was so happy when my dad chose it. My whole dining experience was great from the moment we walked in. The decor is classy and the atmosphere is warm, it was very inviting. We were seated right away which was nice, especially since my dad hates waiting. For an appetizer we shared the Lobster Spring Rolls, which were fantastic. For my dinner I got the Shrimp Scampi and the Seafood Bisque. They were both delicious. My father had the Filet Mignon and my mother had the Salmon and for our sides we shared the Potato Lyonnaise and Steamed Asparagus, which we all enjoyed. Not only was our food wonderful but so was our service. I will definitely continue to eat here and I know my parents will too, my dad said they would be coming back next time they were in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment